Northville, Michigan – Thursday, February 22, 2022
Quinn IP Law is pleased to announce the addition of John Buser to our team.
In his 20+ years as a patent attorney, John has counseled clients across all aspects of intellectual property law. John has experience managing and cultivating innovation, preparing clearance and infringement opinions, and working litigation support and agreement preparation. John’s endeavors and extensive history have resulted in the production of over 365 issued patents spanning a diverse range of technologies.
John received his bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Kettering University before completing his Juris Doctor from Wayne State University Law School. He has since worked within a broad spectrum of electrical and electro-mechanical fields, both domestically and internationally.
Additional Areas of Expertise
- Numerous aspects regarding cable television communications and usage
- Wireless signaling and networking
- Analog and digital signal processing
- Communication systems and protocols
- Electronic media transmissions
- Computer networking standards and architectures
- Signaling transmission systems
- Interactive media platforms
- Customer premise equipment provisioning and controls
- Content encryption and decryption methodologies and systems
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Digital rights management
- Network address translations
- Memory storage systems, architectures, and controls
- Lighting systems and controls
- High power connectors and terminals
- Vehicle and hybrid/electrical vehicle power electronics, drivetrain and control;
- Vehicle charging systems
- Engine controls
- Electric motor power electronics and controls
- Exhaust gas regeneration systems and controls
- AC/DC and DC/DC high power electronic
- Battery monitoring systems
- Vehicle indicators and illumination systems
- Computer software methods and architectures
We are excited to welcome John to the Quinn IP team.
About Quinn IP Law:
Quinn IP Law is a metro Detroit-based intellectual property law firm, supporting all areas of intellectual property, including the international procurement and enforcement of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and contract rights. Quality and pricing are primary reasons why we are trusted by the world’s most prolific and innovative universities, startups, and Fortune 100 companies. We make it our job to understand our client’s technology: how it works, how to protect it, how to maximize its value, and how to achieve the client’s strategic objectives. Contact Quinn IP Law to learn how we can support your intellectual property needs.